EWBer's,
For anyone interested this was sent to me.
Alec

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ernesto Daset <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Subject: The GREEN Program: Please Share with Organization
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Dear Alec,

Please share the opportunity below with the Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
members. The GREEN Program is now accepting applications for our spring
break and summer programs.

Motivated students from across the world will be selected to travel to
Costa Rica or Iceland to receive hands-on exclusive access inside of
renewable energy facilities, study sustainability in different fields of
study, and overall have a life changing experience. The GREEN Program's
objective is to build a well-trained work force for the energy industry
needs of tomorrow. Please, forward this opportunity to your members by
forwarding the message below.

Regards,
Ernesto

*
*

*
*

HydroElectric | Biomass | Geothermal | Solar | Wind
Twelve Days | Renewable Energy | Costa Rica | Industry Networking
Entrepreneurship | Adventure | Sustainability | Innovative Technology
Community Service | Clean Tech | Hands-On | Career Accelerator
Cultural Immersion | Opportunities
Open to All Majors

*theGREENprogram.com <http://thegreenprogram.com/>*

*
*

*[image: Inline image 1]*

The GREEN Program will enhance your understanding and perspective of the
Renewable Energy industry by taking you outside of the classroom, and into
the field. Providing you exclusive access into five different Renewable
Energy facilities in Costa Rica, you will receive the hands-on knowledge
you need to accelerate your career. The GREEN program provides a perfect
balance of interactive online modules, engaging group discussions, and
exclusive facility visits to inform, engage, and inspire students.

GREEN students experience 12 days of education, adventure excursions, and
cultural immersion activities during the program.

GREEN goes beyond the program by providing opportunities, internships,
jobs, conference events, through the interactive Alumni Network, which
continually connects like minded GREEN students, industry professionals,
educators, and entrepreneurs.

Get a sneak preview of the program on our website:
www.thegreenprogram.com<http://www.greenworknow.com/?utm_source=supp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sup3.26>
.

To give you a better idea of our initiative, please view our program video
at www.thegreenprogram.com<http://www.greenworknow.com/?utm_source=supp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sup3.26>
 and our Program
Package<http://greenworknow.com/sites/default/files/GREEN%202012%20Program%20Package.pdf>
.

If you are interested in attending one of our upcoming programs, please submit
your application<http://www.greenworknow.com/apply?utm_source=supp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sup3.26>
at
your earliest convenience since spots are filling up quickly! Once you are
accepted, a personal representative will be happy to guide you through the
registration steps and answer any questions you may have. *

*

*Program Dates:*

*12-Day WINTER BREAK Programs*

December 12th - December 23rd* (Program Full!)*

December 27th - January 7th (*Program Full!)*

January 3rd - January 14th *(Program Full!)*

January 9th* - Special SUNY Stony Brook Faculty-led Program (Program Full)*

*-----------------*

*9-Day SPRING BREAK Programs*

March 2nd - March 10th (Limited Spots)

March 9th - March 17th (Program Full)

March 16th - March 24th (Program Full)

March 23rd - March 31st (Limited Spots)

-----------------

*Summer 2013 Programs Now Open*

12-day programs in May, June, July, August, and September

Apply Now!

We look forward to traveling with you!

The GREEN Team

--

Ernesto Daset****

Global Renewable Energy Education Network
University Coordinator
215.834.0891 | www.thegreenprogram.com
*"An Educational Breakthrough in a Costa Rican Paradise"*