The sweepstakes have changed as Colgate has asked to no longer be listed.

NEUDC SWEEPSTAKES 2012-13

As of 9 February 2013

School

HWS

Bing

Roch

Yale

Vt

Brand

Ki

Place

Adj

Total

Cornell

44

52

88

61

84

0

0

1

285

329

Bates

0

0

0

38

87

47

64

2

236

236

Vermont

0

76

76

36

0

30

43

3

231

261

King’s

0

78

0

21

14

13

0

4

126

126

St John’s

0

38

0

26

22

35

31

5

121

153

Bard

0

0

32

11

34

0

30

6

107

107

Adelphi

0

0

0

26

0

16

41

7

83

83

HWS

0

17

25

27

0

0

11

8

80

80

Rochester

15

17

0

25

11

0

0

9

53

68

Binghamton

0

0

24

0

12

0

0

10

36

36

Ithaca

0

6

0

0

0

8

18

11

32

32

Cape Cod

0

0

0

0

7

17

0

12

24

24

Oneonta

0

16

0

0

0

0

0

13

16

16

RIT

0

0

0

0

0

0

13

14

13

13

# teams

36

44

60

152

80

56

44

Yellow tournaments are the counters. When you host one of the counter tournaments you get to count the next biggest tournament. If there is a tie ion terms of size, you get to count your highest score.

NORTHEAST UNIVERSITIES DEBATE SWEEPSTAKES 2012-2013

BECOMING A PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES:

TOURNAMENTS AND POINTS:

MUST BE A WORLDS FORMAT TOURNAMENT.

CAN COUNT THE BEST FOUR RESULTS FROM THE LARGEST SIX TOURNAMENTS IN THE NORTHEAST (NEW ENGLAND, NEW YORK). THIS MAY INCLUDE USU IF IT IS HELD IN THE NORTHEAST. IT DOES COUNT YALE BUT NOT TOURNAMENTS IN CANADA. IF WORLDS IS HELD IN THE NORTHEAST IT WILL COUNT. IF TOURNAMENTS IN THE TOP SIX HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF TEAMS THE SCHOOL WILL RECEIVE THE SCORE FROM THE TOURNAMENT WHERE THEY SCORED HIGHER.

AWARDS

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont

Please realize that I am often on the road with travels all over the world. I may not be able to respond to you immediately. See my calendar at
http://debate.uvm.edu/tunacalendar.html