-------- Original Message --------
Subject: USC BP Tournament - Trojan Parliamentary Debates
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 23:13:23 -0800
From: Dafne Gokcen <[log in to unmask]>
To: Alfred Snider <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Daniel Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Tuna,

I was wondering if you could send the following tournament invitation around on your national mailing list.

The University of Southern California is very excited to be hosting its first ever BP Tournament from March 29-31, 2013. The tournament will have an optional Friday night of debate games, 6 rounds of BP debate and a break to semis, novice finals, and finals as is appropriate.

Further details are in the tournament invite.

Thanks! And I look forward to seeing you at USUs, if not sooner.

-Dafne

----
Trojan Parliamentary Debate Club
trojanparlidebate.posterous.com