It is not one of the six biggest tournaments in the region. You get to
count your best four of the biggest six.

CAN COUNT THE BEST FOUR RESULTS FROM THE LARGEST SIX TOURNAMENTS IN THE NORTHEAST (NEW ENGLAND, NEW YORK)

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont

Please realize that I am often on the road with travels all over the world. I may not be able to respond to you immediately. See my calendar at
http://debate.uvm.edu/tunacalendar.html