Given the vast number of teams, should we expect a break to quarters?

On Feb 17, 2013 6:25 PM, "Sophia Sanders" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings Debate Community!

Registration for the Seattle University tournament on March 2 and 3 is officially closed. While we are still getting some specific debater and judge names, we wanted to give you  more information, especially as so many people have already requested it!

-As of right now we have 19 schools represented, 72 total debate teams, and 54 judges.

Bellevue Community College

Carroll College

Claremont McKenna College

Davis University

Humboldt State University

La Verne

Loyola Marymount University

Mount Hood Community College

Norwest University

Pacific Lutheran University

Portland State University

Reed University

Seattle University

Simon Fraser University

Stanford University

University of British Columbia
University of Victoria, BC

University of Michigan Flint

University of Washington-Bothell

Willamette University

This is shaping up to be one the West Coast's largest tournaments and James and I are very excited to host all of you in Seattle. We hope to be able to continue to have this size tournament next year, so for those who were unable to make it this year, keep us in mind for next year's.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions. Soon we will have a welcome packet for all teams attending with a finalized team list, schedule, and other pertinent pieces of information.

Thanks everyone!