Dear colleagues I am stuck with reference that one of my faculty members
has given me.

Could you please help me to find something on ‘* Postmodernism in medical
education*’ ?

I am already close to desperations as I can’t find any useful articles on
this subject. I have found quite many on ‘Postmodernisms in
education/higher education’  but this information is not accepted from
library member as she wants specifically information on medical education.

Could someone give some hint where to find demanded information?

Thanking you in advance!

Regards,

--

Baiba Awan

Chief Librarian

College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan

7th Central Street, Phase II, D.H.A Karachi.