That should be a matter of course with academics--too bad it's not!  Kudos
to that nursing advisor, who knows what he or she is talking about!

Thanks for sharing--we all need to hear that now and then!

--
Mary Spalding, MA, MLIS
Program Coordinator

"Like" us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Western-Maryland-AHEC/132988616755607

“The health of the people is really the foundation upon which all their
happiness and all their powers as a state depend.”  --Benjamin Disraeli

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this electronic
message is confidential and intended to be for the addressee only; if you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and contact the
sender.