I have been asked to obtain the following article for a patron:

Massive pseudoepitheliomatous epidermal hyperplasia: an unusual reaction to a tattoo.  Balfour E, Olhoofer I, Leffell D, Handerson T. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 28(10):558 (November 2001).

The citation came from Journals@Ovid Full Text.  We have access to this journal via Wiley, but that issue for that volume ends on page 547, and it is the last issue in the volume.  I searched article title and author (separately) in that journal with no luck.

I could only verify this article in the Journals@Ovid Full Text database.  I was unable to verify on Medline via OVID, Medline via Pubmed or Google / Google Scholar.  I tried with the journal, without the journal, title and author only... any combination of information I could think of.

Before I order manually, I was hoping someone who has the print copy for this journal for 2001 could look to see if this article exists in the print issue.  I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!

Alexia D. Estabrook-Isely, MSLS
Consultant, Medical Library

Providence Hospital | Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
*Main Phone: 248-849-3294 | 7Fax: 248-849-3201 | *Email: [log in to unmask]<https://mail.ascensionhealth.org/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
"Library Home Page: http://www.intra.providence-hospital.org/MedicalLibrary/<https://mail.ascensionhealth.org/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: