Many thanks to Nga Nguyen for verifying the citation.  Not sure why OVID was wrong, and not sure why my author and title search didn't pull it up on PubMed but at least I've got it figured out.  Thanks so much, Nga!!

Alexia D. Estabrook-Isely, MSLS
Consultant, Medical Library

Providence Hospital | Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
*Main Phone: 248-849-3294 | 7Fax: 248-849-3201 | *Email: [log in to unmask]<https://mail.ascensionhealth.org/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
"Library Home Page: http://www.intra.providence-hospital.org/MedicalLibrary/<https://mail.ascensionhealth.org/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: