Good morning!
I hope someone on the great list can help me.
I have a customer who is looking for the following total joint replacement data by hospital, by state, and by region of the country:

*         Infection rates

*         Readmission rates

*         Revision rates

*         Time from surgery to return-to-work

*         Compliance with SCIP measures

*         Patient satisfaction

I've looked at MEDLINE and Hospital Compare, but the information is either not reported by specialty, or the numbers are old.  I will keep looking, but can anyone point me to some resources that would provide this information?  Perhaps some of this information is not reported.

Thanks-

Paula Whannell, BSN, MA
Health Sciences Librarian
Health Sciences Library
Iowa Health--Des Moines
1200 Pleasant Street
Des Moines, IA  50309

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2521,
and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.
This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.