Hello,

I have requested the following article from a couple Libraries but it has not been filled.

If anyone has access to this journal could you please send me a copy of the following article. I can put a request on Docline and I can pay up to $11 if needed.

The Human Biology of Jim Tanner: 53rd Symposium of the Society for the Study of Human Biology
Growth in transitional countries: The long-term impact of under-nutrition on health
Daniel J. Hoffman<http://informahealthcare.com/action/doSearch?action=runSearch&type=advanced&result=true&prevSearch=%2Bauthorsfield%3A(Hoffman%2C+Daniel+J.)>, Dylan J. Klein<http://informahealthcare.com/action/doSearch?action=runSearch&type=advanced&result=true&prevSearch=%2Bauthorsfield%3A(Klein%2C+Dylan+J.)>
Annals of Human Biology Sep 2012, Vol. 39, No. 5: 395-401.

Thank you very much for checking.

Mike

Michael Ratti, MLS, AHIP
Director of Library Services
Margery H. Nelson Medical Library
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
3601 A. Street
Philadelphia, PA 19134

Phone: 215-427-5374
Fax: 215-427-6872
Library Website:  www.stchrislibrary.com<http://www.stchrislibrary.com>

Stay connected: Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!
Compliance Disclaimer:   The information in this communication is confidential and is directed only to the intended recipient.  Please do not forward this communication without my permission.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately and delete/destroy this communication.
Library Catalog: http://207.67.203.80/S92007Staff/opac/
Library E-Journals: www.tdnet.com/schc<http://www.tdnet.com/schc>