From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angel, Daniel
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MDConsult News Items Missing

Morning All

So we've been unable to access MDConsult's News section for several days and I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this. Preferences in our account are clearly set for all specialties but there is nothing under either Top Stories or Stories by Speciality. I've reset it and opened new browers several times.

If someone could check their account I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Daniel

Daniel Scott Angel Ph.D., MLIS
Research Director

Krames StayWell
280 Utah
South San Francisco, CA 94080

P 650-244-4533 Voice
F 650-244-4345 FAX

kramesstaywell.com

This email, and any attachments thereto, is intended for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email (or the addressee's designated representative) you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, and/or reproduction of this email (and any attachment thereto) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please respond to the sending party, notifying them of the error and permanently and securely delete the original message.