we didn't have that problem at all in the woods

only coming over the saddle as we went in for lunch...that was the only challenging weather.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:40 AM, James Dugan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was commenting on the precipitation conditions.  The skiing was excellent.  Drizzle, sleet, freezing rain and fog made it low to zero visibility at times.
I spent a lot of time scraping my goggles.  Jimski
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Non-VT: Gore Mtn 2/23-2/24

I did not think Saturday was weird at all. Conditions were great (better than sunday). We skied a lot of unconventional lines off the summit and some on the Dark Side. Darkside Glade itself was skiing quite well.

Ski Bowl was much better Saturday and was beaten by sunday and hardly worth the trip.

-sh