Yup, Andy, great report.
Leigh, maybe not so much the Hollywood/Vegas parts, but your ³one day, next
day² and ³just sayinı² vantage nailed it for me.

For me, there was a day of XC in the near-home trails with my then-young
daughter that encapsualtes it all. I can still feel how, at the time, it
felt like this could go on forever. And how soon it was distant, golden
past.

--tgeezern