Good Evening EWBer's,
Hope everyone had a fun filled spring break! Now that we are back I would
like to hold a general meeting for everyone to attend. We recently received
news that our project proposal with PWW was declined due to conflicts in
Honduras. We would like to explain the situation to everyone and look for
other possibilities and options with PWW. If we have time I would like to
make a little progress on our portable refrigerator and I will try and
bring the T-shirts with me to the meeting. We will be meeting on Wednesday
the 13th from 7:30pm-9:30pm in Votey 207 or 209. I hope to see you all
there and we will also be going over banquet details during the meeting as
well.
Thanks,
Alec Badeau