If you guys scroll down you'll see some unfortunate news that Jamin
received from EWB national. Apparently the security level has risen in
Honduras and national is not authorizing new projects in Honduras
currently. I thought you all should know, but don't let it ruin your
Spring Break. We will contact EWB national and figure out if there are
any other paths we can pursue, because I know other chapters have
projects in Honduras currently. Jamin sounds like she is still
interested in making something work with us too despite this setback.

Here's some motivation:

"If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them;
everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you
run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to
climb it, go through it, or work around it."
-Michael Jordan

Have a good Spring Break. We will discuss this more in depth when we
get back, which I propose we do the Monday night we get back.

-Baxter