Good Evening EWBer's,
Hope everyone had a fun filled spring break! Now that we are back I would like to hold a general meeting for everyone to attend. We recently received news that our project proposal with PWW was declined due to conflicts in Honduras. We would like to explain the situation to everyone and look for other possibilities and options with PWW. If we have time I would like to make a little progress on our portable refrigerator and I will try and bring the T-shirts with me to the meeting. We will be meeting on Wednesday the 13th from 7:30pm-9:30pm in Votey 207 or 209. I hope to see you all there and we will also be going over banquet details during the meeting as well.
Thanks,
Alec Badeau