Hey guys,

I'm sorry to hear about the PWW project.  I'm also sorry that we haven't
been very present for your meetings this semester.  It's been a busy 3
months on this end.

That said, I wanted to let you know where the professional chapter is and
give you some insight into the opportunites that we might have to work
together.  We are still persuing the project in Nicaragua.  The NGO we are
working with is aiming to have their application in by April.  We will
submit ours at the same time.  There are several projects that we could
work on in these communities.  Some of them are clean water projects.  Some
are water storage projects.  And there is some potential for renewable
energy down the line.  The first project application will be for the clean
water/water storage projects.

Our goal is to get our first feasibility trip together by early fall.  If
you are interested, we could potentially have projects for both the student
and professional chapter to work on by the time your fall semester starts
again.

If you have an thoughts or questions, please feel free to shoot me an email
or give me a call (415-710-6566).  Sebastian Downs has been present for
most of our meetings, so he can probably answer a lot as well.

If I am not traveling, I will definitely be at your next meeting.  I can
give a short presentation to you then if you would like.  In the meantime,
if you could sent me details about the banquet, that would be great.  The
professional chapter would like to get a group of folks there to support
you guys and I want to get the invite out asp.

Talk to you soon.

Carrie