Hey guys,

I'm sorry to hear about the PWW project.  I'm also sorry that we haven't been very present for your meetings this semester.  It's been a busy 3 months on this end.

That said, I wanted to let you know where the professional chapter is and give you some insight into the opportunites that we might have to work together.  We are still persuing the project in Nicaragua.  The NGO we are working with is aiming to have their application in by April.  We will submit ours at the same time.  There are several projects that we could work on in these communities.  Some of them are clean water projects.  Some are water storage projects.  And there is some potential for renewable energy down the line.  The first project application will be for the clean water/water storage projects.

Our goal is to get our first feasibility trip together by early fall.  If you are interested, we could potentially have projects for both the student and professional chapter to work on by the time your fall semester starts again.

If you have an thoughts or questions, please feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call (415-710-6566).  Sebastian Downs has been present for most of our meetings, so he can probably answer a lot as well.

If I am not traveling, I will definitely be at your next meeting.  I can give a short presentation to you then if you would like.  In the meantime, if you could sent me details about the banquet, that would be great.  The professional chapter would like to get a group of folks there to support you guys and I want to get the invite out asp.

Talk to you soon.

Carrie