Hi all,
we have replaced the whole Isodat program by Labview and replaced the GPIB-processor board by a USB driven board incuding new V/F converters in connection with a remotely controlled Laser fluorination line (also under Labview) Data are transfered into Excel for further processing
Hans Friedrichsen
-----Ursprüngliche Mitteilung-----
Von: Ben Passey <[log in to unmask]>
An: ISOGEOCHEM <[log in to unmask]>
Verschickt: Di, 5 Mrz 2013 3:16 pm
Betreff: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] Communication ISODAT / LabVIEW

Hi Andreas,

We have a Labview-controlled extraction line for which we've set up a very simple, one-way, communication scheme from Isodat to Labview.  The overall sequence of events is controlled by Isodat.  It starts particular operations of Labview by writing codes to a text file that the latter is continually reading.  It's nothing fancy and I'm sure others have come up with more sophisticated approaches, but it works.  I'd be happy to give you the details offline.

Cheers,
Ben