Good Afternoon - 


I'm curious as to what other towns do with property tax overpayments and
shortages.  I'm guessing you refund overages but to what limit?  Also, if
someone shorts their payment - do you just right it off and up to what


Thank you.


Jessica Brassard

Braintree Town Clerk/Treasurer/DTC

932 VT Rte 12A

Braintree, VT  05060

Ph - 802-728-9787

Fax - 802-728-9742

[log in to unmask]


NOTICE:  Under Vermont's public records law, documents - including e-mail -
in the possession of public officials about town business are classified as
public records.  This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to
provide it.  There are very few exceptions.  We welcome citizen comments and
want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write
in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.