My assistant clerk only works 8 hours a week so she went to work for
them, had on-line and on-phone training then would come in on her off
days to sit quietly in the vault with the land records and a tiny laptop
they provided.  I don't know how she came out, dollar-wise.  They didn't
seem to want to assign her to any other towns as they don't want to pay
mileage.  At  least it helped her become more familiar with our land
records.

Diana in Woodbury

--
Diana Peduzzi