My assistant clerk only works 8 hours a week so she went to work for them, had on-line and on-phone training then would come in on her off days to sit quietly in the vault with the land records and a tiny laptop they provided.  I don't know how she came out, dollar-wise.  They didn't seem to want to assign her to any other towns as they don't want to pay mileage.  At  least it helped her become more familiar with our land records.

Diana in Woodbury