-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lewis, Trevor
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 8:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Certified copiers for Town Offices

Hello Amber & everyone-

Thank you for checking, but that requirement of procuring copiers from a
pre-approved list no longer applies.

Let me know if VSARA or I can be of help with other records & information
issues.

Trevor

Trevor Lewis
Records Analyst &
Local Records Program Coordinator
Vermont State Archives & Records Administration
1078 U.S. Route 2, Middlesex
Montpelier, VT 05633-7701
802-828-1005 (tel.) | 802-828-3710 (fax)
802-828-3700 (main switchboard)
www.vermont-archives.org
"Records management is like elevator maintenance.
It's not noticed until it's gone, or something goes wrong." (unknown)
"Information management policies are not a dark or novel art" Hon. David
Nuffer, U.S. Magistrate Judge, District of Utah, 2009