  -----Original Message-----
  From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Roberta Dana
  Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:25 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: School budget revote

  This discussion is interesting but I sure would like someone from the SOS
to reply here so everyone can see the legal answer.  I find it very
disturbing that such an important vote can be rushed legally taking the
constitutional right to vote away due to time constraints.
  I would write to our representative but he is also a school board member!
:-(

  Roberta Dana
  Groton Town Treasurer
  & Collector of Current Taxes