From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Roberta Dana
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: School budget revote

This discussion is interesting but I sure would like someone from the SOS to reply here so everyone can see the legal answer.  I find it very disturbing that such an important vote can be rushed legally taking the constitutional right to vote away due to time constraints.
I would write to our representative but he is also a school board member!  :-(

Roberta Dana
Groton Town Treasurer
& Collector of Current Taxes
1476 Scott Hwy