We’ve got a question floating around – the union high school budget passed by a margin of 2 votes out of 2,000+ ballots cast.  My reading of the statute is that any 1 person can request a recount.  Is that correct?  Or does there need to be a petition of some sort?






Carolyn S. Dawes, CVT

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer

6 North Main St.

PO Box 418

Barre, VT   05641

(802) 476-0242 phone

(802) 476-0264 fax