Hi all,

With regards to my previous email on S.041 (regarding water disconnections and tenants), I just hear from VLCT that the bill printed in the calendar for next week is the WRONG one – it’s not the version that was voted out of Senate GovOps.  According to VLCT, the version voted out of committee is more in line with what we were advocating for.  I expect to see a copy later today, and will advise after that.

Sorry for the prematurely alarmist email.  Hopefully the actual language will be what we were hoping for and we can support it.

Thanks,

Carol

Carolyn S. Dawes, CVT

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer