As many of you may have heard, Kathy Scheele (Vt Elections Director and valued SoS team member) had an unfortunate mishap in her home last week.
She ended up fracturing her hip, resulting in surgery for a hip replacement.
Kathy is progressing well and has been moved to rehab for a short time.

If you are in the Berlin area, she would welcome visitors from 430p to 830p (no need to call ahead).
She is staying at the:
            Berlin Health & Rehab Center
            98 Hospitality Drive
            Room 8B
            Berlin, VT
She would prefer to not receive phone calls at this time.

With her planned retirement at the end of March, and because of her injury, surgery, and subsequent rehab, Kathy has asked us to cancel the celebration we had scheduled for March 29th.
Instead, she would like and welcome any cards with a favorite quote or saying regarding her retirement. They may be sent to her here at the SoS office. We will make sure she receives any correspondence.

Our address is:            Vermont Secretary of State
                                    Attn: Kathy Scheele
                                    128 State Street
                                    Montpelier, VT 05633-1101

Let's wish her well in her recovery and her planned retirement.
Jim Condos
Secretary of State
State of Vermont

128 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05633-1101

p: 802-828-2148
f:  802-828-2496
e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>