I just got a couple in and one of them is from January.  The problem I have
is the person checked the box  next to "See my attestation in the right
column below"  the problem being the right column is torn off.  So how do I
verify that the person took the oath??????

--
Anita Bean, Town Clerk
Town of Townshend