Glad to hear of it.

I would prefer to receive messages by email as well.

This is not a slight to me. My history in debating is that I do
something new and then when people see that it is valuable others
replace me. Whether it is the CEDA list edebate or the NFL website or
other efforts, I am pleased when someone else can take on that burden
and I can  move on to other efforts.

My concerns are whether the site would be permanently hosted
somewhere. Perhaps not having it at Yale but at some other site might
be better given that Sam will, eventually, move on.

Best wishes from Budapest.

Tuna