Hearing little resistance, I'm going to go ahead with this.

To those of you who expressed a preference for email, it will certainly be
possible to subscribe to threads. That said, the point of a forum would in
large part be to transfer discussion of WUDC in the USA into a format more
conducive to organized discussion. As a regular user of both the APDA forum
and of this list, I promise it's a model you all will quickly grow to
prefer.

Best,

Sam

--