sorry for the confusion, I called it WUDC because Tuna doesn't like to call
it BP, and I suggested North America so as not to exclude the Canadians. I
refer to it locally as Oxford style debate to avoid annoying acronyms. I
don't care what its called, I just want everyone to get together in one
forum.

--
"There are no dirty words, only dirty minds." -Lenny Bruce