Hi Scott

The general standard is that teams are allowed any paper resources at
all, but no electronic resources whatsoever. This comes from the Rules
of WUDC, as an attachment to the WUDC Constitution, Section 1.3 which
is below.

"1.3 Preparation

1.3.3 Members are permitted to use printed or written material during
preparation and during the debate. Printed material includes books,
journals, newspapers and other similar materials. The use of
electronic equipment is prohibited during preparation and in the
debate."

You can see it at this website: http://flynn.debating.net/Sydrules.htm
And the constitution that incorporates those rules is hosted here:
http://flynn.debating.net/wudccons.htm

Hope this helps,

James