I assume you are just looking for a full tab from each USU, if so:

Results from 2009 can be found here:
http://debate.uvm.edu/tabs/usuresultsbook.pdf

2010: http://debate.uvm.edu/usudc/usu2010/usuteams2010.html

2011:
http://debate.uvm.edu/usudc/usu2011tab/Round%206%20-%20main/Team%20Tab%20After%20Round%206.html

2012:
http://debate.uvm.edu/neudc/USU%202012tab/Round%206%20-%20main/Team%20Tab%20After%20Round%206.html

I can't find data for years before 2009, but more detailed info (like
results for each individual outround) is available for every year since
2009.

-Buzz