Not claiming a monopoly. There is one WUDC.

How is this a false distinction? WUDC is the name of the tournament and
the rules.

Easy for you to say, Josh, you do not have to explain or justify your
program to administrators.

Call it what you want for short, but i am not going to refer my
administration to a BP site.

Just sayin'...

Tuna