The one-day debate showdown between some very big names, young and old,
will take place at the America's Cup debates 11 April 2013 held at La
Verne in Southern California. It will be held on a Thursday, the day
before the US Universities Debate Championship begins, on Friday.

We have room for one more team who thinks they can handle the challenge.
I lost my email backup, so if you asked before and I did not respond,
ask AGAIN!

You are going to be at USU anyway, so come a bit early and judge.

We need judges for this event and we are inviting applications from
experienced debaters, current debaters, dinosaurs and even university
professors. In order to entice such people to come and accept
adjudication assignments, we are offering:

  * The chance to see some of the world's best debaters. CAs, stars,
    champions and a wide variety of styles and methods will be on display.
  * If you judge one or both of the first two debates we would be
    pleased to offer you LUNCH!
  * Judges will be evaluated, and some judges will break to semifinals,
    finals and then there will be a special award for the America's Cup
    TOP JUDGE!

One day, four debates - seeding round, quarterfinals, semifinals, finals.

Full information at
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/americascup/Welcome.html