The one-day debate showdown between some very big names, young and old, will take place at the America's Cup debates 11 April 2013 held at La Verne in Southern California. It will be held on a Thursday, the day before the US Universities Debate Championship begins, on Friday.

We have room for one more team who thinks they can handle the challenge. I lost my email backup, so if you asked before and I did not respond, ask AGAIN!

You are going to be at USU anyway, so come a bit early and judge.

We need judges for this event and we are inviting applications from experienced debaters, current debaters, dinosaurs and even university professors. In order to entice such people to come and accept adjudication assignments, we are offering:

One day, four debates - seeding round, quarterfinals, semifinals, finals.

Full information at
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/americascup/Welcome.html