Haha no need to apologize Dan,  I just think we should be working to integrate as part of the overall international community, not finding cute ways to make ourselves different.  Didnt work out well for us rejecting Futbol and the metric system.
From: USA Debating in the WUDC Format [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of daniel adler [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 11:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Creating a forum for the US WUDC community

sorry for the confusion, I called it WUDC because Tuna doesn't like to call it BP, and I suggested North America so as not to exclude the Canadians. I refer to it locally as Oxford style debate to avoid annoying acronyms. I don't care what its called, I just want everyone to get together in one forum.