Hey Ken,

Yeah, it's deja vu all over again.

My understanding is that the US Worlds community decided at Nationals last year that Brent Northrup would be the keeper of the Worlds calendar.  I'm not sure what Northeast e-mails you are talking about.  I just looked for an open date on the calendar that Brent sent out and then moved ahead to reserve space with my administration.

Perhaps this is all the more reason to migrate all Worlds-style discussions to the new forum that Yale set up.

- Eric

Eric Barnes
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Philosophy Department