Fine with me.

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013, Samuel Ward-Packard wrote:
Dear WUDC debaters and coaches,

It seems to me, and I know a lot of others on the circuit agree, that the American BP community has outgrown this listserv. There are a number of controversial issues that follow on the growth of American BP debating, and discussion of them is not facilitated by long email chains. Moreover, as we host more and bigger tournaments things like invitations and reg questions clutter our inboxes more and more. As such, I propose the creation of a web forum for the American WUDC community modeled after the thriving APDA forum. I'd be happy to host the site on the Yale team's spare server space, and could have it up and running by April 1st at the very latest. Is this a resource people would make use of?

I would just add that I don't in any way intend this as a slight to Tuna. His maintenance of this listserv has been a great service to WUDC debating in the US.

Best,

Sam
Yale Debate Association

--