Hearing little resistance, I'm going to go ahead with this.

To those of you who expressed a preference for email, it will certainly be possible to subscribe to threads. That said, the point of a forum would in large part be to transfer discussion of WUDC in the USA into a format more conducive to organized discussion. As a regular user of both the APDA forum and of this list, I promise it's a model you all will quickly grow to prefer.

Best,

Sam