I've only heard Texas St but Wayne hasn't returned my call. If they don't, I've heard Hawaii Manoa would like to. Then I hear Cornell as well is interested. That's all I know but I think we are starting a bid process for 2 years in advance, similar to worlds.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2013, at 3:30 PM, "Iberri-Shea, Gina M Assistant Prof USAF USAFA USAFA/DFENG" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey Rob,

Do you know who is bidding for next year?

From: USA Debating in the WUDC Format [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Ruiz
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: USU Nationals Update

Greetings Debate Community,

We are less than one month away from the United States National Championships; exciting times! The La Verne team is working extremely hard at making this a memorable Nationals. We would first like to thank those schools who have emailed their final list of names for teams and judges, as well as their dietary concerns. We realize asking for such information so early can be quite a hassle, but we are working hard on providing the best possible arrangements for your arrival, as well as the Tab.

Below is a list of schools who have not yet sent their information. If I happened to overlook your message, my apologies; please send them again. If you need more time, please email immediately.

St. Johns

Michigan Flint

USC

Rochester

Below is a list of schools who have "incomplete" information, based on teams or judges' names or speakers' names. Please try to collect this information soon and email the list to me. Thanks.

Vermont

Stanford

UCLA

Colgate

UC Davis

Alaska

Many of you have made arrangements with the tournament hotel. Thank you for your immediacy on this matter. For those schools who have yet to make reservations, please do so as soon as you possibly can. The bloc is still available. As for the schools who are staying elsewhere, I will be emailing you with directions on how to get to campus and where to park.

Last reminder, we will be sending out an email for the coaches meeting. Each institution can only send "ONE" coach to this meeting unless you made arrangements with us or you are bidding for next year's NATS. Any other questions, feel free to email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you and we will see you in a month!

Rob Ruiz

Convener US NATS

Director of Forensics

University of La Verne