To view this newsletter in a browser, visit:
https://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=UVMSNOW;8438eb2a.1303p

To ensure that this newsletter is delivered to your inbox, add

Logo University of Vermont Ski and Snowboard Club March 20th

East Coast's Finest
In this Newsletter:

Happy First Day of Spring!

Spring Lift Ticket Deals

Homegrown Movie Night

UVM Freeskiing Team Triple Crown Slopestyle Competition

Sunday BBQ at Bolton

Contact Details

Subscription Details

Contact Details

Our desk is located in the SGA offices on the 3rd floor of the Davis Center.

We'd love to hear from you!
www.facebook.com/uvmssc

Happy First Day of Spring!

Hey Guys, spring may be here, but old man winter certainly gave us quiet the storm! Hope you guys were able to get to the mountain! This is probably a sign that if you’ve put your ski/board gear away, it’s ready to come back out again. The season is not over yet—and SSC has a lot coming up this week.

This weekend we’ve got busses going to Smugg’s, Stowe, Jay Peak, and Sugarbush/Mad River on both Saturday and Sunday. Only on Sunday will a bus will be going to Bolton. Busses leave the Patrick Gym Circle at 8am so make sure you’re there early to snag a spot!

Starting this Thursday, the 21st, the US Airbag will be at Sugarbush until Sunday the 24th—get out there and work on sending some new tricks into the bag before taking it to snow. Remember that you need a lift ticket, but Sugarbush has got you hooked up with $10 tickets when accompanied by your college ID and a college pass to another mountain.

This Saturday Bolton Valley is hosting Pond Skimming. It’s a $5 entry fee, with registration 10am-noon, skimming at 1pm, and 3pm awards. Winner gets a 2013/2014 season pass! Most importantly, it’s Rock n Roll themed so pull out your costumes and get stoked!

Spring Lift Ticket Deals

These mountains are giving you all HUGE deals till the end of the season, so get out there because with deals like these going on, there’s no excuse why you aren’t at the mountain:
$10 at Sugarbush/Mad River with a college pass to another mountain
$37 Sunday tickets at Jay Peak w/ UVM ID and UVMSSC card
$29 tickets at Smuggs w/ UVM ID, SSC card, and an accompanying Smuggs pass holder
$29 tickets at Bolton w/ UVM ID and SSC card.
Don’t forget that for these deals you need your gold, 2012-2013 membership card and your UVM ID with your name on it!

Homegrown Movie Night

Heads up that Saturday, April 20th is our Homegrown Movie Night! Make sure you get some shots while the season winds down, because we’ve got some prizes for the following categories:
-best pow
-best park
-most creative
-best overall
Just a reminder to start thinking about it now so you can start pulling some shots together. Can’t wait to see a recap of your season, wherever you spent it!

UVM Freeskiing Team Triple Crown Slopestyle Competition

UVMFST is hosting their last stop of their Triple Crown Series THIS SUNDAY, the 24th at Stowe. This is their last event of the season, so they will be awarding top competitors in each age group and the overall Triple Crown Tour Winner!
-Open to all skiers
-Competition on Northslope and Tyro
-$15 registration fee
-Registration 8:30am-10am in Mansfield Base Lodge
-Riders Meeting @ 11am
-Awards at Piecasso at 3:30pm
-Competitor lift tickets available if needed

Sunday BBQ at Bolton

This Sunday the 24th SSC will be grilling up for a BBQ at Bolton Valley. We’ll be cooking some burgers and hotdogs starting at 11 and lasting until the meat runs out! We’ll be set up in the parking lot. Come out for some good food and friends, we hope to see you all there!

You are subscribed to University of Vermont Ski and Snowboard Club. To unsubscribe, visit:
https://LIST.UVM.EDU/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=UVMSNOW&A=1

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @uvm_ssc

Thanks to our sponsors: Stowe-Sugarbush-Mad River Glen-Bolton Valley-Jay Peak-Sticky Brand-WildLife-Active Sport Optic-Dope Fruit-Burton-Talent Skate Park-Ski Rack