I saw what I am pretty sure was a Northern Shrike this morning at
Colchester Bog.  It was high in a tree and I only had a view of the front
and underside, but it had the distinctive eye stripe with a white breast
with very faint gray spots/streaks.  I briefly considered Mockingbird, but
it just didn't look right.  Legs were short, tail wasn't right, etc.  The
only sound I heard it make was a low crackling call.  I found a video on
YouTube that is similar (listen to the lower pitched sounds around 0:42)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e7hprLQMBY