Kaye,

Numeous hawks can be spotted on wires, trees and poles as you drive
north on Rt2.

Last week John Buck presented on Bald Eagle restoration at the Lake
Champlain Basis Office and several people spoke about the array of
waterfowl and the occasional eagle near the ferry landing.

Open water at the drawbridge between Grand Isle and North Hero will
yield a variety of Goldeneyes, Mergansers, Mallards and gulls.
With luck youmay find some scaup.

Enjoy!
Bob Phillips

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 19:13:13 -0500, Kaye Danforth