You got me.

Earn the nmad runs by finding them yourself, not looking them up on the
internet. Most of the "BC" skiing in VT is actually front country in the
sense that someone helped it along. Is it so wrong if they don't want it
indexed on the internet?

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Leigh Daboll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> **
>

> Nope, it seems mainly all about this ethereal "worthiness" argument, aka
> "preserve my line(s)"
>
> *J. LEIGH DABOLL***

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a
jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."