I recently purchased the contour roam2.   I was looking for a video editor to use on a PC.  I asked on FB what people recommend, most said Ivideo.   Finally I bought Corel  Video Studio.

I have found skiing in VT with a POV you end up with a lot of large video files.  I am now looking for a way to keep track of who I skied with, what runs, what time did interesting things happen.   Currently I am using text files.  If anyone knows of an easier way to do this I would love to hear it.

I do find that having Alpine Replay does help with this.

Yesterday I skied most of the day with my POV.  A lot of interesting stuff happened, like a tourist almost colliding with my friend.    When I got back to the car I found out that I had the lens cap on all day.

John