Agree with you John. I miss J's entertaining and detailed reports - perhaps he posts on ***book or another site. He was really compiling a great history of his family's skiing life here on skivt-l and letting us share vicariously. The snow measurements from his backyard were a great asset.

J-Spin may have been discouraged by the criticism from Roger K and others for posting gps coordinates and too many specifics. They were none-too-kind and came across poorly in my flatlander opinion... although Roger's mocking cartoonish map drawing was hilarious.

Face it, this site ain't what it used to be, but a few of us still post here a little bit and ski and ride together so that's cool.

How was Huntah?

- Bruno

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Justan Ordinary Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
What happened to J Spin and his detailed TRs?   I saw him briefly at Stowe the other day.  Didn't think to ask him why he stopped posting here.   I liked his TRs.  Perhaps a tad too much text, but I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures and the maps.

John