On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Wesley Alan Wright
<[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> there has been many battles of Tremblant. Scott "Snow God" Clark left the
> list for, amongst other things, feeling his Tremblant reports and blue
> square on-piste viewpoints were unwelcome.
>
>         http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9702&L=SKIVT-L&P=R25881
>
> Ironically, my family have become quite enamored with the Big T.
>
> Here's a classic posting from him, naming Jerm Malczyk "the SkiVT-L
> Komissar of Skiing?"
>

> http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9908C&L=SKIVT-L&P=R2672&m=24364

Wow.  Reading that, it becomes obvious that the list really hasn't changed
much at all, and Scott D's list applies to the beginning state of the list
as much as to the current state.

Ski content:  Texan Eric Morton turned the Blooms and Klingers, all 4 being
Smuggs locals, onto an in-bounds  run that none of us had ever skied.  And
it is one heckuva excellent line as well.  Then, after her mini-mites class
ended, Sonya K turned Amy and me on to some inbounds trees at Morse that
neither of us had ever skied.  It seems there are some magic doors hiding
around Smuggs still.